Friday, June 3, 2011

weekly game review #1 Leage of Legends

I've been getting into LoL quite a bit lately and I'm liking it! i have 7 RL Friends that are level 30s (level cap) but I'm at 24 right now.. whenever i play with them i seem to do worse cause I'm going against higher levels but when i solo Que, i seem to do quite well.. even tho i tend to love tower diving! X/ ha ha but overall the game is quite balanced and a fun game if you have nothing else better to do.

do you play lol?
who's your favorite champion?
do you prefer support, dps, or tank?
want to play with me? tell me your user name and ill add u!

10 comments:

  1. LoL is WoW Poor People Version. Anyway, if you want to play free MMORPG, I recommend you the Silkroad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never played it but when i played DOTA my fav guy was the tinker unit :) I was mainly dps.

    I havent played in a long time but if I head back into it i will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't play it, but wouldn't hurt to try it. After my finals...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quit playing this game, but i did play vlad. Following for more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The game itself is fine and quite fun in fact. However, it's community... Well, it's harsh and bloody unforgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never played it, looks good though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this game! Me and my cousin could play this for days!

    ReplyDelete